Welcome, Guest. Please Login
The Doll Chronicles Home Page
  Welcome to our interactive forum and eZine. To register at this forum please email Midiman@dollchronicles.com with your preferred forum name and your account will be created adn a temporary password sent to you.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin CoverDoll eZine The Doll Forum TeddyBabe Chronicles  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 2605 times)
dollluver
Ex Member

Re: Hannah Harper on her way
Reply #2 - Mar 25th, 2011, 4:48pm

When I unboxed her i did inflate her without her insert. Plaidskirts mod to her. She does leak from where her pussy and anal holes were. I am thinking it wasn't such a good idea to take out her origional inserts. Any thaughts?

IP Logged

midiman
TDC Administrator

It can only happen to
Midiman!
Nova Scotia, Canada
Re: Hannah Harper on her way
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:35am

Quote:
Yaaaaaaaaa after all the reviews and talk of Hannah on tdf, I decided she was going to be my next doll. As fate would have it, Someone on tdf was selling theirs. Now when an oppertunity knocks like that i usualy answer. So she is winging her way here as we speak. I will post pics and more when I get her.

Can I assume she has arrived?

WWW knightshot  
IP Logged

dollluver
Ex Member

Hannah Harper on her way
Mar 11th, 2011, 5:07pm

Yaaaaaaaaa after all the reviews and talk of Hannah on tdf, I decided she was going to be my next doll. As fate would have it, Someone on tdf was selling theirs. Now when an oppertunity knocks like that i usualy answer. So she is winging her way here as we speak. I will post pics and more when I get her.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print